Friday, May 2, 2008

Potential

So the past 3 days I've been at TBC having fun at Preview weekend but I am now VERY tried,I haven't had much sleep at all these past few nights..Ah! But anyways I was sitting in the class "Youth Ministries" and the teacher let the TBC students that were there has sort of a youth service and they all did good talking about Potential. The 1st guy had a beta shark and talking about how sharks can grow up to 20 ft and weigh up to 3,500 pounds. He talked about how about how a shark has to be the potential to be that big,and how when we grow in God we can have the potential to be SO much more,and what we can become. The next 2 girls did good and they used browines,they asked who wanted a browine and everyone raised their hand so they pulled out the browine mix and gave people some and talked about how you have to mix your life with the potential to get so far. I can't remember exactly what the last guy talked about because my mind in blank but it made me think how much potential I actually have when I grow and mix in more and more with God every day and what I can become if I let him take control. Anyways thats just my thought

No comments: